Thursday 7 August 2014

Current WIP and what's coming up.

Sorry this is late guys! I kind of got caught up in writing yesterday and I wasn't able to get this done. But I said I would talk about my WIP and some of my future stories in the next post, so here it is!

My current WIP (I can only work on one story at a time) is a dark, contemporary, m/m YA novel called The Secrets of Jesse and Noah (the title might still change). This story is very close to my heart. I've had it in my head for years, and Jesse has been with me since I was little. It follows the lives of best friends Jesse and Noah, who meet on the first day of school and become best friends. The boys have completely different lives. Jesse comes from a horrible environment and he's alone in the world before he meets Noah, while Noah has an amazing, supportive, and loving family. Jesse has secrets. Some of those secrets he shares with Noah, and Noah tries hard to keep them, but sometimes it's very hard for him to watch his best friend suffer. Especially when he realizes, pretty early on I have to admit, that he's in love with Jesse.This will be part one of their story, and I do have a second part planned. No real title as of yet, though. I hope you guys will like their story... whenever I get it out there. LOL.





I have a potential YA/NA (not sure which it will be yet) book planned. I haven't many details yet, but it's going to be another dark story.
I also have an NA idea in my head. A couple of lines are already in my head and I have the whole story in notes.
There's also a mystery/thriller series that I would love to write. But this will require a lot of research, so more likely than not it will take more time than anything else.

So there you have it. Some info on what I'm working on now, and what to expect from me in the future (possibly far into the future lol). I don't know when these will be released, but I hope to have Jesse and Noah to you guys next year sometime.




2 comments:

  1. This is great news. Can't wait to read your first novel.

    ReplyDelete